We recently received a question which may reflect others’ questions as well, so we are posting the answer here.
I am having problems listening and watching any of the BYU Womens Conference talks, from 2011 and 2010. Is there a way I can access them?
If you have been trying to access the talks from embedded videos in our website, that may be why you are running into problems. BYU-TV recently disabled the embed feature, and it looks like they may currently be having trouble with the 2010 videos. But several 2011 videos are available through BYU-TV’s website here, here, and here (there are 13 videos in all).
There are also some transcripts available from the 2010 Women’s Conference, listed below.
- Julie B. Beck Opening Session
- Elaine S. Dalton Arise and Shine Forth: A Return to Virtue
- Renata Forste Coming Together and Sustaining Each Other in Righteous Choices
- Ann M. Dibb Building Our Fences of Protection
- Mary N. Cook Our Body is a Temple: Representation, Respect, and Reverence
If and when availability of Women’s Conference changes, we’ll let you know.