The most recent sharing stations have been posted! Click here to access them. (See also individual links below.)
For past years’ sharing stations, you can go here.
Also find handouts from some of the talks here. Topics covered include pornography, homemaking, children with disabilities, addiction and recovery, fire preparedness, living with chronic illness, faith, family reunions, fire preparedness.
(If you attended the conference and haven’t filled out an online survey, we discovered one at this link as well!)
p.s. If you are looking for talk transcripts or rebroadcasts, they are not currently available. They would usually be accessible via byutv online for a month (rebroadcasts were held last week and byu.tv has a player that usually includes archives), but the Move Media player is having difficulty. We called on that yesterday (we are anxious to listen, too!) and they are working on it. If you are interested in talks from the Conference from Sheri Dew, Sister Julie B. Beck, Sister Cheryl Lant, the Batemans, and, of course, our dear prophet President Monson (as well as others), keep checking the Move Media player’s archive. We’ll let you know, too, if and when we find out it becomes available.
2008 Virtual Sharing Stations
- Topping Your Sunday’s With Spiritual Fun
- Simplified Service
- Family Home Evening—Keep it Simple
- World Wide Quilts
- LDS Humanitarian Center
- Supercharge Your World with Story Telling
- “A Fallen Leaf”
- We Need Never Feel Alone “That they may always have His Spirit to be with them.”
- Graced with Grandchildren
- The Family that Plays Together Stays Together
- Lets Go Dumpster Diving! Seek, Salvage, Polish, and Share Your Spiritual Gifts
- What Your Children Want for Dinner is YOU!
- Adoption: Another Way to Make Your Pathway Bright
- Keeping Family Trees Rooted Through Traditions
- Parenting Adult Children Now and Forever
- Cheerful Hearts
- Comforting the Children
- The Best Time of the Day: Reading Aloud With Your Baby, Child, and Teen
- Pornography: Satan’s Snare
- Righteous Traditions: Wise and Worthwhile Words of Wisdom
- Caring for our Aging: How to Help
- Serve to Preserve
- Life is a Test…good, Better, BEST!
- Grandma’s Apron and Grandpa’s Hat
- “In-laws not Out-laws”
- Meals Even a Fifth Grader Can Make
- Everyday Heirlooms: Preserving and Teaching Homemaking Skills
- The Miracle of Adoption
- Steadfast and Immovable in Faith: “Solid as a Rock”
- Read for Delight to be Bright
- Becoming a Noble Woman – One Step at a Time!
- Have You Had Your Daily “FIX”?
- Ready, Set, Start Your Family History!
- Finding “U” in “M-U-T-H-E-R-H-O-O-D”
- Incorporating LIFE into Your PRIORITIES
- Finding Fun in the Family Tree
- Grandmother’s Keep On “Going and Going and Going…”
- Value-able Story Time-Early Childhood Literacy
- Music at Noon
- LDS Family Services Addiction Recovery Center
- Supreme Unworldly Fuel for the Family Journey
- Celebrate Your Unique “Genes”
- Fiercely Modest
- “Nothing New…Just a Review”
- Embracing Media Technologies That Strengthen and Connect Families