On Thursday evenings of BYU Women’s Conference, dozens of virtual sharing stations are provided to share “ideas…on serving, teaching, and helping one another in our homes, schools, communities, and church callings.” Handouts and summaries of this years 2009 Women’s Conference Sharing Stations are now available online here.
A linked list of the 2009 sharing stations is also provided below. (Our site, as part of the More Good Foundation, was involved in sharing stations this year — our handouts can be found here.)
Selected talk transcripts are not yet available, but we will let you know when we get word that they are. But you can enjoy past years’ transcripts here. (You can browse past years’ sharing stations as well.)
2009 BYU Women’s Conference Virtual Sharing Stations:
- HE SAID. . .Highlighted Messages from Christ
- Family Time is Prime Time
- I Wear My Sunglasses at Night
- The Flower of Self-Worth
- Traditions for Our Times
- Sensory Circus
- Who are the People in Your Neighborhood?
- Finding Gratitude from the Unexpected
- Super Storage Step by Step
- How Do You Hug a Porcupine? Very Carefully!
- Step It Up in the “Ladder” Days
- A Mother’s Memo: Preparing Children for a Mission
- They shall mount up with Wings as Eagles. . .
- How Do You Refill Your Bucket?
- “Souper” Family Service
- Prayer. . .My Personal GPS
- Understanding Other Cultures. . . Unity in Diversity
- RX for Joy: Heart Healthy Doses of Spiritual, Physical and Emotional Activities
- Life Balance—Sink, Swim or Soar
- She Stretcheth Out Her Hands to the Poor
- Kool-Aide for Everyone
- Your Presence is Your Best Present
- Cast in All Your Living
- We Give Ourselves Away by the Words We Say
- Marriage is a Journey—Are We There Yet?
- Genealogy: Hands across the Generations
- Crowned With Blessings
- Ride On! Ride On! Maintaining Proper Perspective
- Passport to Heaven
- Rejoice in Reverence
- Find the Loose Brick! Scrapbooks for Troubled Teens
- Nurturing the Newlywed Nest
- Joyful Member Missionary Service
- Primary after Hours
- Got Empty Nest Syndrome? Here is Your Prescription— Your Life!
- Old Folks in the Attic
- The Hundred Dresses
- Comforting the World—Reaching Out on Any Budget
- Holiness to the Lord
- The Whole Package—Missionary Packages, Memories and Mail
- Meaningful Family Scripture Study: A Daily Devotional
- Music: Does Your Home Need a “Tune” Up?
- Serving Seniors Brings Joy Beyond Measure
- Dishing It Out
- Ready. . .Set. . .Serve!
- Seek Ye Out of the Best Books. . .and Get Your Kids to Read Them!
- Are We There Yet?
- Getting There with Grace, While Managing the Mayhem
- Dating on a Dime
- Sisters in Zion to the Rescue
- Cruise. . .$2500, Spa Day. . .$300, Taking a Breather. . .Priceless
- Shopping Cents
- The Secret Garden of Reading
- 7 Habits for Highly Effective Family Reunions
- Dessert First—Celebrating the Daily Gifts of the Spirit
- Tell Your Story
- “Rolls” For Grandma
- My “Whole Life” ASSURANCE Policy
- Surviving Unemployment with a Cheerful Heart
- Family. . .Our Greatest Treasure
- Line Upon Line. . .Here a Little, and There a Little
- Blossoming Talents on a Shoestring
- No More Strangers and Foreigners, but Fellow Citizens with the Saints
- Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It’s Off to Work We Go
- Friendship? Yes, Please!
- Creative Cooking for Kids
- A Blessing in the Mourn
- Embracing Autism with Faith
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Addiction Recovery Program
Marriott School of Management: Money Matters
Join the Online Conversation: Visit MormonWoman.org
What great things you’re doing! I’m encouraged by seeing the work that is being done by the More Good Foundation, it makes me feel as if my little voice can join with others to make a big difference!